Discover Your Dream Home
Areas of Expertise
If you have ever bought or sold a home in the past, you know the complexities that can go into a real estate transaction are numerous. Here is how Josh Huglen can get you moved to where you need to be:
- Guiding Buyers to their next home, negotiating the best price and terms in the process.
- Listing & Effectively Marketing Homes with Sellers to ultimately net top dollar and get their home sold quickly.
- First-Time Home Buyers- educating and guiding buyers through this important life event, finding the right home for your needs and making it a stress-free process is important to Josh
- Working with Seniors with patience, diligence, and effective communication.
- New Construction: choose the right guide to bring you to the right builders that will build your perfect home!
- Communicating effectively with buyers, sellers, and prospective clients on changing market conditions
- Relocation Services- whether you are moving across the state or across the country, we can get your where you need to be!
Josh Huglen delivers a true one-stop-shopping experience for home buyers and sellers. These services include the professional coordination of the home search, property marketing, negotiation of purchase or sale, and coordination of closing details. He also offers home financing through PHH Home Loans, title insurance and closing through Burnet Title, rental services, and the services of NRT Insurance, and Burnet Relocation. Customers can also access Concierge services through the Home Resource Center.
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Allow Josh Huglen to Guide you through the Real Estate Process with trusted services:
- Professional photography
- Home Preparation and Customized Marketing Plan for Sellers
- Home financing via PHH Home Loans
- Title insurance and closing your transaction with Burnet Title
- Corporate assistance with Burnet Relocation (National as well as Global Capablities)
- Home Warranty Plans to protect you during the listing period and buyers in the first year
- Reputable home inspectors in Southeast Minnesota
- Concierge Services (providing subcontractors for your needs around the home!)
- Home Insurance Options
Testimonials from Buyers
"Josh kept his focus on the 'experience' being a good one for me. He took cues from me, encouraged, and did not underestimate me. Respectful of what direction I wanted to take and a really good listener. He gave me options when I was 'stuck' then we chose the option together. Communication, encouragement, recognizing when to step back and when to interject. Really appreciate that!"
"As I said above, I had a good experience with home buying, a process which has scared me for years. I felt respected and honored the whole time. Even when my family was involved and giving opinions, he made extra time for them to help me decide. Josh just seemed to know what direction to go and how to read both my joys and my nerves. I am grateful." -- Suzann C (From Renting to First-Time Buyer) Suzann is a senior who has never bought a home on her own, she and I met at an open house after she had taken a first-time home buyer class! We found her a home and closed all within 60 days! (1618 8th Ave NE)
"The day we met you, I was impressed by the amount of knowledge, enthusiasm, and professionalism you have. You are a very family oriented person, which I think is very important. Thank you for guiding us through the home buying process up in the cities (Rosemount). Hope we can maintain friendship."
-- Jason Z (First-Time Home Seller and Step-Up Buyer) I met Jason and Tamara at an open house and their home was listed, sold and they were moved into the newly built home in Rosemount in under 4 months!
"Josh is a very dedicated realtor. He will work his hardest for you and make sure that you feel comfortable throughout the buying process. He is always motivated and very energetic. It feels like you have a friend as your Realtor. Communication was excellent, Josh was always available for questions or got right back to us if something new came up or paperwork needed to be completed. Even with my husband having to be in L.A. for work, Josh was very effective." -- Tamara Z (First-Time Home Seller and Step-Up Buyer)
"Josh is amazing! Great communication, very easy to talk to, get along with. He was extremely helpful during the whole process! Very easy to talk to. He helped me make the whole process stress free for Tony and I. I would recommend Josh to everyone and anyone!" -- Emily W (First-Time Home Buyer)
"Josh is an honest man. He was open and true to me with all things. It was a pleasure working with Josh. As a first-time home buyer I was very nervous about the whole process. Josh made it easy for me to trust him. We were able to develop a relationship based on honesty and trust. Josh was very professional and his communication skills exceeded my expectations. Josh was flexible to my schedule as a nurse and easy to get a hold of. I would absolutely recommend the entire team at Coldwell Banker Burnet, PHH Home Loans and Burnet Title to anyone." -- Josh V (First-Time Home Buyer)
Education and Training
- Graduate of MN Realty School
- Attended University of Minnesota, Duluth campus as a Business Marketing Major.
- Graduate, Pine Island High School, Pine Island, MN.
Being up to date on market trends and the latest industry practices is an important part of our quality customer service delivery. That’s why we have a comprehensive education and coaching program with classes taught by experienced real estate industry professionals. Our program runs the gamut from our Foundation Builder program for new sales associates, to our Master’s Series courses for our experienced agents.
- Serving and Involvement with Ronald McDonald House
- 10+ Hours Volunteering for Lincoln Middle School, in Duluth, MN.
- 8+ Hours Volunteering for St. Jude's Children's Hospital, in Duluth, MN
- 4+ Years Volunteering through Toys for Tots
- 4+ Years Participating in Trees for Toys