Coldwell Banker Burnet
140 Elton Hills Lane NW
Rochester, MN 55901
Some of the things Josh enjoys to do in life are travel, gather with family and friends, fishing, biking, exercising, playing sports and anything that gets him moving! He enjoys the outdoors and the beauty this world has to offer.
Josh was born in Burnsville, Minnesota and raised in Lakeville, Minnesota! His father has worked for Coldwell Banker and Coldwell Banker Burnet for a combined 29+ years! Josh is proud to say that he always wanted to follow in the footsteps of his father as a successful real estate agent and broker. He relocated to the Rochester area in 2001 and has lived in Duluth and back!
He was raised in Rochester since 2001 and can say he is a Rochesterite! He Attended Pine Island Public School in Pine Island Minnesota. He made the decision to attend University of Minnesota Duluth as a Business Marketing Major. After UMD, he decided to follow his father's footsteps in real estate. As a social, personable young man, he prides myself on being able to connect with others, give positive energy to his work, and build relationships that can last a lifetime!
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Areas of Expertise
If you have ever bought or sold a home in the past, you know the complexities that can go into a real estate transaction are numerous. Here is how Josh Huglen can get you moved to where you need to be:
- Guiding Buyers to their next home, negotiating the best price and terms in the process.
- Listing & Effectively Marketing Homes with Sellers to ultimately net top dollar and get their home sold quickly.
- First-Time Home Buyers- educating and guiding buyers through this important life event, finding the right home for your needs and making it a stress-free process is important to Josh
- Working with Seniors with patience, diligence, and effective communication.
- New Construction: choose the right guide to bring you to the right builders that will build your perfect home!
- Communicating effectively with buyers, sellers, and prospective clients on changing market conditions
- Relocation Services- whether you are moving across the state or across the country, we can get your where you need to be!
Josh Huglen delivers a true one-stop-shopping experience for home buyers and sellers. These services include the professional coordination of the home search, property marketing, negotiation of purchase or sale, and coordination of closing details. He also offers home financing through PHH Home Loans, title insurance and closing through Burnet Title, rental services, and the services of NRT Insurance, and Burnet Relocation. Customers can also access Concierge services through the Home Resource Center.
Communities Josh Huglen Serves
Locally, I serve the Rochester, Pine Island, Oronoco, Byron, Kasson, Dover, Eyota, Zumbrota, Mazeppa, Lake City, Stewartville and surrounding areas of Rochester!
I have assisted buyers as Rosemount and Blaine! Josh grew up in Lakeville and has the knowledge of the area in Lakeville, Apple Valley, Rosemount, and Farmington as well as connections in the Twin Cities areas.
As an agent through Coldwell Banker, I have the ability to serve customers and clients locally, as well as nationally and internationally, which allows me my sellers and I to bring in a higher volume of potential buyers. It gives my buyers greater potential to move throughout the state, nation, or world with less stress, knowing they can have an agent refer them to someone their company trusts.
Along with the local ties and international connections, we are able to help clients relocate from within the state they currently reside in, to moving across the country, as well as moving around the world with our vast offering of services such as Van Line, Coldwell Banker Relocation Services, Concierge, and many more solutions to benefit our moving clients. The goal is to make the transition of moving as seamless and stress-free as possible.
Education and Training
- Graduate of MN Realty School
- Coldwell Banker Burnet University - Edina, MN
- Attended University of Minnesota, Duluth campus as a Business Marketing Major.
- Graduate, Pine Island High School, Pine Island, MN.
- Serving and Involvement with Ronald McDonald House
- 10+ Hours Volunteering for Lincoln Middle School, in Duluth, MN.
- 8+ Hours Volunteering for St. Jude's Children's Hospital, in Duluth, MN
- 4+ Years Volunteering through Toys for Tots
- 4+ Years Participating in Trees for Toys
- International President's Circle 2015
- Top 10 Agents in the Rochester Office 2015
- Rookie Lister September 2014
- Rookie Seller August 2014
- Rookie Seller November 2014
- Rookie Seller December 2014
- Rookie Seller January 2015
Coldwell Banker Burnet
- Coldwell Banker Burnet Top 10 Sales Associates December 2014
- Coldwell Banker Burnet International President's Circle 2015