Discover Your Dream Home
Areas of Expertise
If you have ever bought or sold a home in the past, you know the complexities that can go into a real estate transaction are numerous. Here is how Josh Huglen can get you moved to where you need to be:
- Guiding Buyers to their next home, negotiating the best price and terms in the process.
- Listing & Effectively Marketing Homes with Sellers to ultimately net top dollar and get their home sold quickly.
- First-Time Home Buyers- educating and guiding buyers through this important life event, finding the right home for your needs and making it a stress-free process is important to Josh
- Working with Seniors with patience, diligence, and effective communication.
- New Construction: choose the right guide to bring you to the right builders that will build your perfect home!
- Communicating effectively with buyers, sellers, and prospective clients on changing market conditions
- Relocation Services- whether you are moving across the state or across the country, we can get your where you need to be!
Josh Huglen delivers a true one-stop-shopping experience for home buyers and sellers. These services include the professional coordination of the home search, property marketing, negotiation of purchase or sale, and coordination of closing details. He also offers home financing through PHH Home Loans, title insurance and closing through Burnet Title, rental services, and the services of NRT Insurance, and Burnet Relocation. Customers can also access Concierge services through the Home Resource Center.
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Allow Josh Huglen to Guide you through the Real Estate Process with trusted services:
- Professional Photography & Videography
- Home Preparation and Customized Marketing Plan for Sellers
- Home financing via GRA - Guaranteed Rate Affinity Home Loans
- Title insurance and closing your transaction with Burnet Title
- Corporate assistance with Burnet Relocation (National as well as Global Capabilities)
- Home Warranty Plans to protect you during the listing period and buyers in the first year
- Reputable home inspectors in Southeast Minnesota
- Concierge Services (providing subcontractors for your needs around the home!)
- Home & Auto Insurance Options - Castle Edge Insurance
Education and Training
- Graduate of MN Realty School
- Attended University of Minnesota, Duluth campus as a Business Marketing Major.
- Graduate, Pine Island High School, Pine Island, MN.
Being up to date on market trends and the latest industry practices is an important part of our quality customer service delivery. That’s why we have a comprehensive education and coaching program with classes taught by experienced real estate industry professionals. Our program runs the gamut from our Foundation Builder program for new sales associates, to our Master’s Series courses for our experienced agents.
- Serving and Involvement with Ronald McDonald House
- 10+ Hours Volunteering for Lincoln Middle School, in Duluth, MN.
- 8+ Hours Volunteering for St. Jude's Children's Hospital, in Duluth, MN
- 4+ Years Volunteering through Toys for Tots
- 4+ Years Participating in Trees for Toys
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019, Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching you agree to the End User License Agreement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notices: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA"), provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices should be sent in writing by mail to: Michael Bisping, Director of Customer Relations at Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc., 2550 University Avenue West, Suite 259S, Saint Paul, MN 55114 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.